Sketchy Thursdays August Guest Design Team Challenge

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

My favorite sketch challenge website is having a guest design team challenge, so of course I am entering :) There are a ton of gorgeous entries, probably because the prize is so amazing, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Along with the sketch there were a couple of other guidelines for this challenge -

1.) use the color yellow on your layout. [check]

and

2.) include at least one handmade embellishment
[check]


SUPPLIES
Bazzil cardstock
October Afternoon patterned paper
Basic Grey brads
American Crafts thickers
Unknown buttons, vintage songbook pages, ruffled trim



8 comments:

Deb Hickman July 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Stunning layout.I love how you've used the papers and your handmade flower is gorgeous,love how you tied a bow through the button. I'm liking the rips in the cardstock with the PP peeking through.

Lea July 20, 2010 at 4:02 AM  

Sarah, tks for commenting on my LO. But this LO is amazing. I love the paper and the flowers. And all of the little touches like the flags and even the scalloped edges on the flowers!!! It's all beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 20, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

WOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS Sarah!!! I love love love love love love those photos, the title, the colors....the banner....wow wow wow!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Profumo July 20, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

HOLY ADORABLE!!! I love this layout and your bloggy is just precious! I'm a new follower ;) and can't wait to go thru past entries!

Nitasha July 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Your LO is adorable! I love October Afternoon!

Jennifer Grace July 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Love your layout, and it's a great story too, I'm with you on hating the plastic high chairs, so impossible to clean! I really like your ruffled paper strip behind the photos. It all looks cute and vintage. xx

iza July 20, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

hi sarah,
thnx for dropping bby at my blog n for those lovely words.lovely lo n i love ur handmade embellies...

Post a Comment