2 Sketches 4 You 7.5.2010

>> Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Technically speaking, this is Sarah's blog. But since I designed it we sort of agreed that I get to have guest posting privileges :-) Since I don't craft enough to warrant my own blog ( and I will be headed overseas for 3 months in August), I get to occasionally share with you my creations.

I really am not sure what to think of this card that I made for the 2S4Y newest sketch. Sometimes when I look at it I rather like it. Other times, I wonder what I must have been thinking when I made it! I would love to hear what *you* think. For me I think the biggest thing I dislike about it is the "You are Picture Perfect". It was one of those moments when I stuck the stickers on the card and afterwards thought, "what on earth is that supposed to mean?!"

Its really a random card, I admit. But regardless of whether its my best, or most clever, I must admit that I had fun doing it. Its been a while since I found myself in the craft room with sticky fingers, and this time, it was quite relaxing. My scrapbooking stuff is in the basement and its nice and cool, a great way to beat this summer heat wave we're having!



SUPPLIES
Chatterbox Paper
Vintage songbook paper
MM Alpha Stickers and frame
Basil Casrstock
Rhonna Farrer Rub-ons
Vintage Buttons
SSI Paper
Dewdrop


This is the other card I made today. Again, not sure what I think about it! I love the paper I used on it, maybe thats why I don't like it as much as I should. It seems that when I use my favorite things, I somehow expect the result to be amazing, and if its anything less, am dissapointed. Its growing on me, I must admit . . . This card was made for the new UmWow sketch that Sarah designs for.




Hope you all are having a wonderful summer afternoon . . .

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 7, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

I think they both are AWESOME!! Great colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sylvia July 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Both cards are really wonderful!

Paula-Scrap Addict July 8, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

I came here to post about the umwow SketchMania#1 card but I really like the other one as well! I love how you use different pattered papers so well together!
~Paula

DeeDee Catron July 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

I love the ruffles on the SM card Rebecca, thanks for playing along!

Kathy Martin July 9, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Wow! Love these unique cards! Great style! :)

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

I think both cards are prefect!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:)Kazan

Post a Comment