Sketch Mania Launch

>> Wednesday, July 7, 2010


I am very happy to announce two things this morning:



1.) Today is the official launch of SketchMania over at the UmWowStudio. DeeDee graciously asked me to be a member of her design team and I am so excited to get to work with her amazing sketches.

Here is a sneak peak
of what I put together for this week's challenge. Head over to the UmWowStudio blog to see the rest of my page and what the rest of the design team has put together. And of course, we'd love to have you play along and link up your own take on the sketch.




2.) Today is our 9th anniversary so my husband and I are taking a little vacation. So please forgive me for ignoring my blog while we are gone, but this is the first time in 7 years that we will have gotten away without the kids so I.am.very.excited.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week, I am going to :)

3 comments:

Deb July 7, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

I like the look of your sneek peek,I'm off over now to look at the full page.
Have a great vacation!

Lea July 7, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Ooooh new sketch site. I'll have to check it out. Great LO. Love all the frills :).

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 7, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Happy Anniversary!!! LOVING the sneak!! Have a great vacay! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment