I'm Back...

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I had an absolutely amazing time away with my husband celebrating our anniversary. It was so nice to have a few days away from the kids knowing that they were in the capable hands of their grandparents and favorite aunt. Of course I missed them terribly and they all grew immensely while we were gone, but it was wonderful all the same.

Apparently my blog was also in good hands while I was gone! I haven't been making very many cards lately but seeing Rebecca's gorgeous creations over the past few days has inspired me to get busy making some of my own.


The first card I made was for some dear friends who welcomed their first baby, a little girl, while we were away. Since it is also time for SketchMania over at DeeDee's I based the card on sketch #2.


SUPPLIES
Chatterbox patterned paper
American Crafts cardstock
Recollections flower
DCWV rub-on sentiment
Unknown ribbon, pin, beads, thread, tickets

Then, since I hate to waste paper but absolutely detest saving scraps, I made another card using the same supplies.




I have a couple more cards and a layout in the works as well. Hopefully I will get a chance to finish them and get them posted in the next day or so. Really, I should be unpacking our suitcase and getting the house back in order but crafting is soooo much more fun, don't you think?


Have a great day,


2 comments:

Rebecca Mosher July 14, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Very pretty! I love the first one especially :-)

Post a Comment