Sketchy Thursdays 7.8

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Okay, I really need to get unpacked and to tackle the huge pile of laundry in my laundry room, but time is running out to enter this week's Sketchy Thursday's challenge, so guess what I have been doing instead?


SUPPLIES
Colorblok patterned paper
American Crafts cardstock
Kaiser Craft felt
Sassafras Lass felties


Now, if I had only made a layout for Sketch Thursday's I wouldn't feel quite so guilty, but I went a little bit crazy this morning making cards for challenges. Really, it is all Rebecca's fault for introducing me to some lovely new challenge blogs, I just can't resist. Plus, I think I went through some kind of scrapbooking/crafting withdrawal while on vacation. I am going to post all the cards here but I will do them in individual posts for ease of linking to the challenges.

And then I am going to do my laundry. Really!


1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

This is GORGOEUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those precious photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment