Sketch Mania 07.14

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

I have a few cards to post today, but will be posting them in separate posts for ease of linking. I wanted to make sure that I participated a few times in Sketch Mania while its just getting started, and I have an opportunity to be crafting. I have quite enjoyed DeeDee's sketches, more than I thought I would, they really are different!

This card was a lot of fun to put together. I was able to use some favourite papers, as well as some that I've wondered if I would ever use! The Sassafrass line is so unique, so much fun, but my imagination sometimes blanks when I want to use it. So glad I was able to on this card.


SUPPLIES
Sassafrass Cherry Delicious Paper
My Mind's Eye Paper
Bazzil Cardstock
MM eyelets


Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

DeeDee Catron July 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Thanks for the kind words Rebecca! I'm loving having you play along - the more the merrier and this turned out SO cute! it's so vintage and fun.

Karen McAlpine July 18, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Cute elephant. Was it on the paper or is it a stamp? And, those are really nice papers!

Rebecca Mosher July 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

The elephant is part of the paper, it was a 12 x 12 sheet of cute little images like this! Thanks for the kind words :-)

Post a Comment