Sketchy Thursdays 7.15

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

What can I say... I am totally addicted to Sketchy Thursdays. I keep telling myself that I don't have to participate in the challenge every since week, but then I see the sketch and I can't resist.

For this layout I used some of the photos that were taken at the joint birthday party we had in June for my parents three youngest grandchildren. The party was actually bug-themed but that didn't come across very strong in these photos so I decided not to make it a bug themed page.






SUPPLIES
Echo Park patterned paper, stickers, journaling tag
Basic Grey brads
Sassafras feltie
Colorbok chipboard numbersColorbox ink
Making Memories paint


I have had this paper pack from The Echo Park Paper Co. for a while now and I was excited to finally take it out of the package and play with it. It is so yummy! It totally makes me think about raspberry and lemon sorbet on a hot summer day. Hmmmm, I wonder if I have any ice cream in the freezer???

Have a great night,

10 comments:

Diana Fisher July 20, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Very cute, and I love the pinwheels!!!

The Little Schausages July 20, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

So cute! Pinwheels were such a good idea! Are those the chipboard numbers I gave you? They turned out really nice!

Rebecca Mosher July 20, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

I love this page! The colours compliment the photos so well.

EverydayMe July 20, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

When I saw you name on the mr linky list over at ST... thought I would come by and see what you did... and wow wow wow... it's just fab... i the colors and those pinwheels really make the page... love it!!!

lisa July 21, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

What a great page. Those windmills are so cute.
Lisa x

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 21, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love love this!!! (And how did I miss this post before?!?!?!) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the cupcake and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the numbers!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb Hickman July 22, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

Congrats Sarah on been a Sketchy Thursday Fave again,very well deserved your LO is gorgeous!

TeenaBugg38 July 22, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Congrats on being a ST fave!! This is my fave too :) I just adore this LO.....love, love love all of that color and the pix are just precious!!

The Little Schausages July 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Congrats on being a fave AGAIN!!!

Post a Comment