2 Sketches 4 You #56 & Mojo Monday #147

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I am noticing a trend when it comes to my scrapbook layouts and cards: I do really well with girly, not so well with masculine. I kind of feel lost if I can't put ruffles or flowers on my projects so I am never very happy with how my "boy" things turn out. So I decided that if I was going to participate in some card challenges I should really make it a challenge for myself and make some cards for the boys... that and a couple of my brothers have birthdays coming up.

The first card is based on Laura's sketch#56 over at 2Sketches4You.



SUPPLIES (for both cards)
American Crafts cardstock, thickers
K & Company patterned paper, chipboard accents
Making Memories jigsaw alpha, trims
Basic Grey brads
Sassafras Lass tricycle stamp
Studio G sentiment stamp

This second card is based on the Mojo Monday sketch #147.



4 comments:

Deb Hickman July 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Glad you had a good break.Great boy cards!

Dori Shelton July 14, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

I think they are both wonderful masculine cards. I like the colors in your Mojo card.

Laura Davis July 14, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Very cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Post a Comment