A Simple Card

>> Friday, March 18, 2011

 To be honest, I completely forgot that I needed to make a card for this week's Get Sketchy challenge until about half an hour before I went to bed.  It's been a bit chaotic in our house this week due to new carpets being installed and trying to get some painting done. 

Anyway, our sponsor this week is Pink Persimmon stamps and the girls on the design team were lucky enough to get some sample stamps to play with.  I one combined with a few of my favorite things (kraft paper & baker's twine) to create a really simple card. 

SUPPLIES
Pink Persimmon stamped image
Recollections kraft cardstock
K& Company patterned paper
Bazzil cardstock
Misc. baker's twine, buttons

I left the sentiment off because at the moment I am not sure what I am going to use it for, though I am thinking it would be a cute thank-you card. 



2 comments:

Dana Gustafson March 18, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

So super cute! Love the bird and the twine!

Lea March 19, 2011 at 5:26 AM  

Beautiful card! Love the bit of stitching and great colors! Would be a perfect Thank You card!!!

Post a Comment