I Will Always Love You

>> Monday, March 7, 2011

I realize that Valentine's day was a while ago, but I was so inspired by all the gorgeous layouts I saw around that time that I decided to make one of my own. 

Unfortunately I didn't have any recent pictures of me and my husband so I used some of our wedding photos. 
Almost 10 years later and I still have not done a wedding album for us. Sad.  Oh well, maybe this is the start of it. 

SUPPLIES
Apron Strings Feb 2011 "Smaller than a Breadbox" kit
American Crafts thickers
K&Co. tiny alphas


2 comments:

Lea March 7, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

What a great two page layout! I may have to scraplift this one. Love the paper, the doilie, and beautiful photos!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 7, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee your wedding photos, the papers and that doily! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment