My Blue Eyed Boy

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011

http://www.mymindseye.com/Products.aspI am really, really trying to make an effort to include pictures of myself in my kid's albums.  I hate doing it because I am never happy with how I look in photos, but I keep telling myself that my kids will appreciate it when they are older.  


 SUPPLIES
Apron Strings Designs Feb 2011 "Smaller than a Breadbox" kit. 

This page was based on challenge #34 over at Sketch Mania.  I turned the sketch on it's side to make it work better with the orientation of my photo and all the supplies I used were from the Feb 2011 "Smaller than a Breadbox" kit from Apron Strings.  I think this has been my favorite kit so far.  I love the Alphabet Soup collection from My Mind's Eye, so cute!

2 comments:

Lea March 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Oh I love this, and look at those bright blue eyes!!! Great paper, love the little flags and that bike, and it's an awesome picture!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 2, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee that photo and the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment