ICS Sketch 106

>> Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Its Tuesday again which means I get to show you another card I made for the ICS blog. Weeks just seem to be flying by! I recently purchased the adorable line from My Minds Eye : Fine and Dandy and I absolutely love it! The colours are so vibrant and all the extras completley adorable. How cute is the little owl stamp? I think I am going to get a lot of use out of this line, its so versatile. I used it to make a birthday card from my Dad who is turning .... 48! Its simple, yet perfect for a man's birthday card who is still very young at heart.

I'm so excited for this upcoming week since I'm about to hold down the fort while my parents are off on a long overdue trip to Europe. Of course we miss them, but we always have fun when Mom and Dad are away, of course, by the end of the two weeks I know I'll be glad to have them come home! We'll see if I get much crafting done with all the extra work that has to be done, but I'm sure I can squeeze some time in there somewhere. The kids are all pretty good kids as far as that goes, and in the evenings when the littlest ones are down for the night, there is lots of time for doing my own thing.

SUPPLIES:
My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Line
Thickers

2 comments:

Lea March 16, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Oh this is adorable! Love that little owl and the clouds! Great colors! I'm sure your dad will love this!

Unknown March 16, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

Adorable card ....love the dp and the CAS style...makes me happy just looking at it

Post a Comment