A differant sort of post.

>> Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This post has no paper in it, I can hardly believe it! But I'm not here to show you one of my creations, I actually wanted to show you something that one of my other very crafty sisters made. I guess you could say the creative gene runs in the family. . .


Rachel Shirley is my 14 year old sister and I think she might have inherited the gene in a bigger way than I ever did. She tends toward using polymer clay as an outlet and her creations are the most adorable things ever! This little couple is just one of the many things that she makes (I actually requested she make these for me). She doesn't have a blog, but she has a YouTube channel you might like to check out and favourite, I know she would love a comment or two!


I just love all the little details on this couple! She has done such a great job coming up with new ideas to use her clay and its almost a competition sometimes between her and I to make something new. She is usually the first person to see my crafts once they are completed, and I'm often in her space looking at all her cute charms and stuff.


and thats all for now!

3 comments:

Lea March 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Oh, how cute are these!!! Love the little lady's hair and the little man's hat!

Merissa March 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Like, like, like!

Good job Rachel!! =D

Post a Comment