Happy Independance Day!

>> Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Okay, I actually live in Canada so technically I don't celebrate Independence Day, at least not in the way that most Americans do.  Last year though, on July 4th, I "gained my independence" and gave birth to an adorable baby boy, which gives me great cause to celebrate the 4th.   Ironically, my other son was born on Labour Day...

At any rate, all of the holiday themed projects that have been appearing on the internet inspired me to cut into some of the October Afternoon Rocket Age collection that I have been hoarding saving for just the right moment.  This layout has absolutely nothing to do with Independence Day, or even my son's first birthday, or even the son that was born on July 4th, but hey, it looks kind of patriotic so I am posting it today!



Have a wonderful day, whatever you happen to be celebrating!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton July 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM  

Sarah this is darling! I love all of your banners, pennants and sprinkled stars!

Unknown July 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

This is adorable!! I love all the "little bits" of buttons, banners, and stars, great work!

Post a Comment