{Rebecca} Sneak Peak

>> Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The title of this post could really be anything, but because I'm typing all this out on my iPhone keyboard I've decided to keep it brief. I love my phone, but I've never found it that convenient for lengthy discourse!

Now don't laugh, but I just discovered there is a blogger application for my phone. If you would have told me a few weeks ago I don't think I would have been terribly excited at the news, but going into our third week without Internet, a blogger application is quite suddenly a rather brilliant invention. Being without Internet is very good for us and I can't say I've missed it to much, except that I have DT commitments that I'm not able to get to because I can't access all my normal boards, forums, and blogs. Thank goodness for understanding coordinators and co-designers. I'm hoping I'll be back online by the end of this week.

In the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures of our new place, a 1939 farmhouse on 10 acres. We're rather in love with every part of its unique character even though our to-do list and fix that list is ever growing. There is do much charm here that we are looking forward to making ours!

I'm not sure how the picture thing works with the app, but I think they all just end up at the bottom of this post, instead of configured all nicely like I would if I was on the real site .... I'm also including some sneak peaks of the projects I've been working on now that we're mostly settled and my temporary craft space. Hopefully it all gets moved into the office soon (instead if the kitchen), but with the heat wave we've been having, we moved our bed into the office instead of the 2nd story where it's way to hot!

1 comments:

Lisa Elton July 11, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

Can't wait to see what you do with your new digs Rebecca! And it sure is HOT huh...we had a couple of days in the low 80s but it's creeping back up...ugh!!!

Post a Comment