{Rebecca} Catered Crop : Washi Up, Doc

>> Monday, July 30, 2012

Very quick post to share my project for Washi Up, Doc? our newest challenge at Catered Crop. This challenge was so much fun, especially since our wonderful DT team leader sent us all free Washi Tape from our Sponsor to work with. Thanks Linda!

I couldn't just create one project for this fun challenge, so created a page and a card using left over scraps and trying to be sure I incorporated the same sort of elements.


SUPPLIES
October Afternoon Paper
American Crafts Thickers and Knock Out Punch
Scrabble Tiles
Sassafrass Lass Sticker
Cosmo Cricket Cloud Chipboard
Vintage Floss, buttons, and ribbon
Chickydoodle Washi Tape




Challenges 

The End =)

 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton July 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

These are a delight Rebecca! Love the colors and love the scrabble tiles!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson July 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

This is incredibly beautiful!! Love all the detail and embellishments. Makes me guilty for not scrapping as often as I use to, but definitely stunning and inspiring.

Hugs,
Calypso

Jean Martin August 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM  

These are fantastic!!!! I had to slow down to take everything in! Beautiful work! Those boys are so handsome. :) I'm so glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge. I hope to see your fabulous work again next week! :)

Debby August 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

Oh my! Seriously stunning! Soooo much to love! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Post a Comment