{Rebecca} DYSU : For a Friend

>> Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This post is a bit late, but we only had Internet installed at the house two nights ago and I had forgotten to post this the last time I took the computer into town. Thus a late post :)

When I received my image from Floppy Latte Designs for this challenge, I knew I wanted to do something a little bit differant that your standard "colour the stamp", especially since this card is going to a very crafty, soon to be 9 year old. My little siblings love colouring and I thought it would be a fun, interactive way for them to enjoy the card a little bit more if I left the image blank for them to colour in. The card goes in the mail in a few days, hopefully my idea is a success!

 
SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper, Button
American Crafts Thickers
Misc Rick Rack and floss

The deadline for this challenge has ended, but that doesn't mean you can't stop by the blog anyways. The rest of the design team came up with some gorgeous cards that will provide all sorts of wonderful inspiration and I know there's a new challenge to be posted soon, and its one you don't want to miss!

Challenges : 




5 comments:

Lisa Elton July 31, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

This is delightful! Love the soft colors and that sweet as can be image. Great idea to leave it as a coloring book page!

Anonymous,  August 1, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

Cute card LOVE the way you have left the image black too! and cute twine bows! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time for our Focus on Ribbon challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
PS don't forget you can enter 3 projects and or 3 Tips too! xx


PLEASE consider turning off word verification its so hard to read! thanks in advance!

Patricia Hays August 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM  

What a cute idea, letting the recipient color the image! :) Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

Deneen August 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

Great idea! What a fun card, love the floss bows. Thanks for joining the Focus On The Ribbon Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Nicola Jayne Saul August 6, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

Lovely card, image is fab. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X

Post a Comment