Catered Crop : Ruffles {Rebecca}

>> Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This is one of those days I wish that I had super-human photography skills. However, I know that I can't be good at everything and should be quite content with my super-human chocolate eating skills, because honestly, I think that may be the more useful of the two skills .... But if I did possess better photography skills I feel like this card would benefit greatly. Something got lost between the snapping of my shutter and the transferring of the image to the computer. Hmmm .... while I try to sort of what's different, maybe you should just take a peak.

SUPPLIES
KaiserCraft Paper
Vintage buttons, ruffles, lace, rickrack
American Crafts Thicker
Chatterbox Rub Ons 
Graphics Fairy Printable Dress Form


The challenge at Catered Crop this week is to incorporate ruffles onto your project. If I would have been very adventurous I would have turned it into a guys card somehow, but seeing as I was looking for something a little less out of the box, ruffles very naturally became a girly card.

Be sure to check out the Catered Crop blog for a full list of details and sponsors. You'll also have to check out the rest of the design teams work, this is one challenge that is full of gorgeous inspiration! 


2 comments:

Lisa Elton July 11, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Darling card Rebecca, love all of your details and the girly ruffles!

Ren-Yi July 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

oh this is truly amazing. i think no matter what kind of super-human photo skills, it would not have done this amazing card any justice. Absolutely divine...

Post a Comment