DYSU #80 : Cool Colours

>> Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ok, I admit it. When challenge #80 was announced at DYSU, I had to ask for some clarification on what "cool" colours meant. I was informed that while I could interpret it how I want, probably the best explanation was for blues, greens, browns, whites, and maybe purples. At first I was thinking cool being "awesome" which would have made my card somewhere more in the lines of orange and reds, good thing I asked :)

How would you interpret cool colours?

This is *now* how I interpret cool colours :)

SUPPLIES
October Afternoon Paper
Cosmo Cricket Paper
Recollections Stamp
American Crafts chipboard
Vintage buttons and floss

Well by this time we should be all settled into the new place, but I think I am going to make use of my pre-schedule option on the blog anyways. Its one less thing to think about amidst all the boxes that still need sorting.

Be sure to check out the Do You Stack Up blog for a full list of sponsors and some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the design team.


6 comments:

Denise July 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

It may not be reds and oranges but it is still very "cool". Love this card. That little bird and the bunting are gorgeous.
Hope your move went well and that the unpacking is not too stressful.
Hugs
Denise xx

Polka Dot Door Designs July 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

This card is pretty much perfect - I wish I had made it!

-Sarah

Lisa Elton July 12, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

Well I think it is AWESOME Rebecca! You know I love your sweet little banners. I love them even more when you use OA papers!!! Darling card ;)

Cheryl July 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM  

Cute! You used some of my favorite OA papers.

Unknown July 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM  

Super lovely!! Love all the banners and that chubby bird ;) Hugs, Joan

Ren-Yi July 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

Beautiful banner, what a fun bird and the beautiful sentiment! love every bit of this.

Post a Comment