DYSU # 78 : Blue Skies and Clouds

>> Thursday, June 28, 2012

Needless to say, at the announcement of this challenge I was very excited! I'm not sure if any one else has noticed recently, but I've had a things for clouds recently (here & here) and so to have a challenge dedicated specifically to those adorable little paper embellishments that I've been enjoying recently (thanks fiskars!) really wasn't that much of a challenge. I'm so glad we had some sponsor images to work with this week, because otherwise I'm not sure where I would have started (or stopped for that matter) with all the ideas that were floating around in my head.

SUPPLIES
Gecko Galz "Tag You're It" Tags
Recollections Paper
My Minds Eye Paper
Prima Paper
Vintage Dictionary Sheets, buttons and floss

There are three fantastic sponsor this week at the DYSU blog, and I had the privilege to work with some digital scrapbooking tags from Gecko Galz. They are offering a the complete July collection (valued at $30) to one lucky winner. This is one of those moments I almost wish I wasn't on the DT team so I could be eligible for the prize. I've never worked with digital scrapbooking stuff before (besides stamps of course) and I had a blast!

Be sure to check out the Do You Stack Up Blog to see what the rest of the design team has come up with and for a peak at our other sponsors.



4 comments:

Lisa Elton June 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

SIGH...this is just DREAMY Rebecca. You my friend are the queen of the prettiest little banners!

Denise June 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

I love this!!! Such a clever idea to use the tags as part of the bunting and those clouds are perfect.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown June 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

Great card!! Love your clouds and all the banners. Hugs, Joan

Unknown July 1, 2012 at 5:30 AM  

Fantastic 'washing' line - wish they all looked like that!

Post a Comment