Catered Crop : Colour Me a Rainbow {Rebecca}

>> Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yes its me again, with clouds, and banners, and I managed to squeeze on a butterfly too. I'm becoming a little predictable I think. But then again, its really quite difficult not to be when there are just certain elements that I love! Usually the people I give my cards to haven't been looking at the blog, so they have no idea that about 75% of my other cards look pretty much the same.
Ok, maybe this one is a little bit different. They all are just a tad because I have to tweak them somewhat to play along with my favourite challenges. This weeks challenge isn't just another challenge, its my first post officially as a "Top Chef" at Catered Crop. Its rather a yummy design team position that I'm thrilled to be a part of. Challenges run for two weeks, so you have lots of time to play, just tell them Rebecca sent you :)

SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Button and Ribbon
Prima Ribbon
Misc Ribbon and floss

The ribbons look a little wet, and they are, but not with water. I dabbed the ends with a little bit of clear nail polish so they wouldn't fray. However, in my eagerness to finish the card, take a picture, and blog about it all before the husband got home, I didn't quite allow it time to dry. Oops :)

Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton June 27, 2012 at 7:36 PM  

Your ribbon banner and clouds look so cute together Rebecca! I really like the white ribbon with the black print.

Silke Ledlow July 3, 2012 at 5:30 AM  

Beautiful interpretation of the rainbow Rebecca! Hugs ~S~

Post a Comment