Sketchy Thursdays October Guest Design Team Challenge

>> Friday, September 17, 2010


The weather here has been rather overcast lately so it has been really hard to photograph my layouts and cards since there isn't much natural light. I have a stack of projects that I need to take pictures of, hoping for some sunlight, but it has been a week now since we had any.  It wouldn't be that big of a problem except that since I am addicted to sketches, all of my projects are for challenges and have deadlines for submission. 

Here is the layout I did for the Sketchy Thursdays October Guest Design Team challenge.  This month the designers teamed up with Gauche Alchemy and the results are fantastic.  I actually wasn't going to enter the challenge (ok, I realize that I say that every month) but then I saw the inspiration photos and I was immediately struck with an idea for a page. 



SUPPLIES
Pink Paislee patterned paper
Basic Grey paper doilie, glazed brads
American Crafts thickers
K&Co. metal rod, pearl brads
Unknown ribbon, bling



7 comments:

Jennifer Grace September 17, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Very pretty, I love the scrunched up flowers and the music paper. It's hard to resist sketchy thursdays isn't it? xx

Lea September 17, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

LOVE those flowers and what a beautiful photo!!!

Diana Fisher September 17, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Those flowers (and the page) are gorgeous!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 17, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is JUST GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love love that photo, the colors...and those FLOWERS are AMAZING!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous,  September 19, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

This is so beautiful Love that ribbon and the colors! love the soft feeling!

lisa September 20, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

What an elegant page, Beautiful : )

Post a Comment