Get Sketchy #56

>> Friday, September 17, 2010


I can't believe that it is already Friday. It has been a busy week in our house, trying to get back into routines after moving and having the summer off from school. It is nice to get some structure back into life though, the kids seem to do so much better when they know what to expect from their days.

I really enjoyed working with this week's sketch from Get Sketchy.  In fact, I liked it so much that I made two cards... well actually I just kind of made the same card twice using different colors, but that still counts as two, right?


SUPPLIES
Recollections cardstock
K&Co. patterned paper
Unknown vintage songsheet, ribbon, coffee sleeve, 
mini glass marbles


 
SUPPLIES
Recollections cardstock
SEI patterned paper
Basic Grey brads
Unknown ribbon, coffee sleeve



It is definitely fall here; overcast and rainy, the sun hasn't been out for days.  It is the kind of weather that makes you want to break out the slow cooker and make stew for supper, so that is exactly what I am going to do. 

2 comments:

Patchi September 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

lovely cards! I love the shadowbox effect.

Anonymous,  September 20, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

beautiful card!

Post a Comment