Get Sketchy #57

>> Friday, September 24, 2010

There is a new sketch up over at GetSketchy, and it is a fun one.  I really enjoyed working with it and the rest of the design team came up with some fantastic interpretations. 

You'll definitely want to play along this week because the prize is amazing - two sets of cling stamps from Hero Arts, including the most adorable set of sewing stamps.

SUPPLIES
October Afternoon patterned paper
Bazzil Cardstock
Basic Grey glazed brads
Pebbles Inc. ribbon
Studion G stamped sentiment



6 comments:

Lea September 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

What a fun happy card!!! And I love pinwheels!

Jenny B September 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

HOW ADORABLE! I just LOVE the pinwheels! you are one creative gal!

Patchi September 24, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

I love the pinwheels too! This card is adorable!

And thanks for your sweet comments on my album LOs!

Tiya-B September 24, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

i too think this is a fun card, how creative to see circles and think pinwheels. love what you did with the design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love all those pinwheels! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Catherine September 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Sarah, that is really cute, I love how you used those pinwheels.

Post a Comment