Sketchy Thursdays 9.16.10

>> Monday, September 20, 2010

I have no will power.  I told myself I was going to take a bit of a break from scrapbooking and spend some time focusing on getting my house in order.  Yeah, well that was going great until I saw this week's sketch at Sketchy Thursdays.  It didn't help either that I had just had some photos developed and I knew that these pictures of Isaac would work perfectly.  So, once again it is the end of the day and my closet is still a mess, my floor still needs to be washed and I never got around to making the beds. However, we will forever have the memory of my two year old running around outside in his underwear and yellow rubber boots.  BTW, Broekje is a slang term for underwear in Dutch.

SUPPLIES
Sassafrass patterned paper, felties, stickers
American Crafts thickers
Unknown thread


And for the record, I did not *let* him out of the house like that... he snuck out. 




12 comments:

Jennifer Grace September 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Aww, he looks so cute! Great layout, love the flashcards. I like your Papercraft Star layout too, I've voted for you! xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 20, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooooooooo FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and love love love love all the Sass!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Theresa September 20, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

wow, this is really cute. love the cards in there along with the photos. =)

Diana Fisher September 20, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Very, very cute page! And I love that paper choice... one of my all-time fave collections!

Deb Hickman September 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

I love it,it's such a fun LO. The flashcards look great amongst the photo's and what great photo's they are. It just makes me smile,they are so funny at that age.
I keep saying I'm going to blitz my house,but I keep getting waylaid with other things. I've managed to do my craft room but now I just want to spend all my time in there.

Lea September 21, 2010 at 3:10 AM  

What a fun LO!!! The pictures are great and I love this paper. You know the housework will always be there, you can get to it anytime!!!

The Little Schausages September 21, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Love it! Seriously Sarah they just keep getting better!

lisa September 21, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Wicked page : ) A fave paper line of mine x

Regan September 21, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

How stinkin' cute is this layout! The pictures are too funny, just adorable! Great layout!

Regan

Catherine September 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

What a fantastic layout! I love how you mingled the cards in with your photos.

TeenaBugg38 September 23, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

OH MY GOSH!!!! I just saw this on Sketchy thursdays as one of the faves and I fell in love!!!! Awesome layout!!!!!!

Post a Comment