Sketch Mania 9.08

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We just returned from an exhausting long weekend trip to visit family - well actually it wasn't the visit or the long weekend that was exhausting, it was the ten hours of driving each way that was the problem - so this is going to be a real quick post to show you what I made for this week's SketchMania.

I made this while I was gone using Rebecca's supplies.  It sure is nice to visit someone who has loads of great craft supplies.  Being able to scrapbook and make cards - now that is my idea of a vacation.

Ok, I'm already going on longer than I intended, so here is the sketch, and my take on it.


SUPPLIES
American Crafts cardstock
Recollections patterned paper, acrylic stamps
Chatterbox rubons



Oh, and this should be the last of the grainy iPhone photos on my blog.  No, I did not get a new D7, but my brother is getting one so he passed his Rebel XT on to me.  I am SO happy to finally have an SLR... now I just need to figure out how to use it.

Have a great day,

6 comments:

Deb Hickman September 8, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

What a great boys card,it's so much fun. I love the Birthday flag the little robot's holding.

Lea September 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

What a cute card. Love how you did the planets ring!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 8, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

OMYGOSH!! This is ADORABLE Sarah!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Mosher September 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

I love this card :-) Thanks for continuing to post while you're so busy, and thanks for letting my scrap supplies see the light of day after almost a month and a half in the dark.

You inspire me. Can't wait to craft again!

Sherri Everett Thompson September 10, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

So, so cute! I snagged these papers, too, but haven't been able to find the stamps! Now I really want them!

Regan September 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

This card is so cute, I love it!

Regan

Post a Comment