Sketchy Thursday 5.20

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010



I recently discovered the Sketchy Thursdays blog and am so excited to try my hand at some of their challenges. They have a very inspiring design team and some amazing prizes! This week's challenge was actually a double layout but I didn't have enough photos for two pages so I adjusted the sketch for a single page layout.

SUPPLIES
Sassafras patterned paper
Bazzil cardstock
American Crafts thickers
K & Co. bling
Fancy Pants felt
Offray ribbon
Jenni Bowlin Studio butterfly
Studio G number stamp

I used some more of that wonderful Cherry Delicious paper from Sassafras. When I first bought the paper I wasn't sure if I would ever use it because I didn't think it was "my style" but it turns out that it is one of my favorite supplies at the moment. Now I wish I hadn't been such a chicken and had bought more!


Well, I'm off to take my kids for a walk and enjoy the rest of this gorgeous spring afternoon. I hope it is as beautiful where ever you are,

4 comments:

Diana Fisher May 25, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Super cute page, and I love those pictures!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek May 26, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Toooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVE those photos and the colors!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Little Schausages May 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Sarah you put me to shame! Why is it that I'm the only sister that didn't get the creative gene? I love the pictures and love the page!

-Jordan

Post a Comment