GS#38

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010


I am just about to start a game of Canasta with my husband and siblings, but I wanted to quickly post the card that I made for the Get Sketchy card challenge #38.

I just have made a couple of projects using Making Memories Love Struck paper in the past couple weeks and I am really enjoying working with it. I tend to naturally gravitate towards more muted palettes so the vibrant reds and pinks of the line are a bit of a departure for me but I am really happy with the results I have achieved. And of course any layout or card on which I am able to include felt and a ruffle is a bonus :)

SUPPLIES
Bazzill cardstock
Making Memories patterned paper
K & Co. vellum quote
Fancy Pants felt heart
Basic Grey Button
Misc. twine, thread



Well, I'm off to have my butt kicked at cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment