Friends to the End.

>> Friday, May 21, 2010

I was introduced to the Greeting Farm stamp line a while ago and it was love at first sight! If my bank account allowed it, I think I would own every stamp there was available. The adorable little stamps are so versatile for any occasions. On my most recent card, I used the HG - Snuggle stamp, isn't she precious? I haven't decided yet for who, or what the card will be for, but I'm pretty sure I'll be saving this for someone special.

I used the sketch #67 from ICSketches. I wasn't going to play along this week, but it was far too tempting. What a great sketch! Plus, there is the oppertunity to win some more digital stamps, this week from Meljien's Designs, another great stamp company with so many cute stamps to choose from.



SUPPLIES
Making Memories Paper
Vintage Ribbon
Crayola Pencil Crayons
HG-Snuggle Stamp
Dewdrops

I made a few more cards tonight as well, but I will be saving it for another post! Leaving you with a sneak peak though... It was a very successful evening in regards to crafting. My family might not agree as I seemed very anti-social, but sometime a girl has got to do, what a girls got to do. And tonight for me, that was craft! Crafting has always been very therapeutic for me. A time to sit back, forget about all the day to day things and get lost in the glue and glitter of papercrafts!

Hope you all have a wonderful coming week.

3 comments:

Dianna May 22, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I'm so glad that you were tempted by Dawn's sketch to play with us! It's a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! ♥ Di

Debs May 24, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

I agree that stamp is adorable, and I love your DP aswell, thanks for playing at ICS this week

Jackie May 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Glad you were able to join us at ICS...your card is lovely!

Post a Comment