Happy Anniversary

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Its a bit of a dreary day in the Shuswap, but I'm not complaining, we desperatley need the rain! I'm looking forward to reaping the benefits of the rainy weather, spring flowers :-)


I spent the morning doing some card sketches, and even googled for a few new ones. The very first one I came across was Inspirational Card Sketches, a really fun site with loads of ideas and challenges. I knew right away I wanted to participate, especially since it meant using my brand new circle cutter from MM! The sketch was fun and I loved the color challenge as well. Its not often that I combine two challenges into one card, but I like the way this one turned out.

SUPPLIES:
K& CO paper
Vintage lace and music sheets
Lilly and Billy Sweetheart Stamp (Pink Cat Studio)
MM Brads
Bazzil Cardstock

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Pearl May 5, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

love all the details on your card !

Thanks for joining in the fun with ICS this week !

Jackie May 6, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

Great card. Thank you for joining in with the ICS challenge this week :)

Debs May 8, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Pleased your getting some use from your cutters, great card, thanks for playing at ICS

Post a Comment