Card Patterns #62

>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I actually got around to doing the challenge from Card Patterns! I am so very proud of myself, its something I have been wanting to do for a while, but somehow there never seems to be enough time in the week to get all my sketches done . . . The ladies on the Card Pattern DT are some of my favourite designers and I love seeing what they come up with every week. Its been my goal to one of these days join in, and now the day is here!

These aren't my favourite cards that I've ever made. I was drawn to the sketch because of its circular shape, what a good excuse to use my circle cutter again! I found incorporating a circle into the layout somewhat harder than I thought it would be. They ended up as a birthday card, and the other an early Father's day card (you can never be to prepared, right?). I certainley am getting a lot of use out of my circle cutter though! I've always stayed away from using circles in my layouts because its always a little bit of a pain having to find a circle object to trace thats just the right size, and then cutting it with scissors never ends up being exactly ... well, circular! I might be a little circle happy with some of my new cards!


SUPPLIES:
Bazzil Cardstock
Chatterbox Paper
Fancy Pants Ribbon
Misc. chipboard and stickers from my stash



SUPPLIES:
Paper by s.e.i
Bazzill cardstock
Vintage ribbon and lace
Misc chipboard from my stash


Have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

whoistracy May 6, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Love these! The stitching is perfect.

lizzaveta May 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Beautiful cards!!!
Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns)

dstandard May 7, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Post a Comment