Vintage Valentines

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012

With the coming of Valentines Day I admit I was crafting maybe a little more than normal, but I wanted to make our first Valentines as a married couple extra special! Turns out it was a good thing I put a lot of effort into the day because even my attempts were very dwarfed by the enormous bouquets of flowers that my husband scattered throughout the house, amidst a myriad of other special things. I've decided I rather like being married, especially to this man!

There is another post coming up in a few days (courtesy of Scrappin Patch's newest design team kit) with a another Valentines project, but I wanted to share the card I made. I struggled a little with keeping it masculine, but in the end the butterflies still found a way onto the card. Hubby didn't seem to object though, I think secretly he likes butterflies almost as much as I do.

SUPPLIES
Recollections "Love Letters" Paper
Martha Stewart Punch
Vintage Ribbon
Misc Dewdrops
Making Memories "Sweetheart"

0 comments:

Post a Comment