Bingo Card Entry #6

>> Sunday, February 12, 2012

Well, I actually did it -  6 layouts in 6 days!

For my final Bingo Card challenge I had to use bling on a layout.  In theory I like bling, I mean, who doesn't like shiny stuff? But in practice it is not something that actually finds its way onto my layouts very often.

At first I intended to use the requirement of having bling on my layout to create something completely ridiculous and over-the-top blinged up, but I quickly realized that I don't really have any papers or embellishments in my stash that lend themselves to that type of style.  So, instead I finally cut into some of my favorite papers that I've been hoarding (MME Fine & Dandy) and added a bit of subtle sparkle.  What can I say, I guess I'm just not very adventurous.

Saturday - Bling


In addition to meeting my final bingo card requirement, it is also based on challenge #32 over on the MME blog.

3 comments:

Kerry February 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

Awww...what sweet photos and a great layout!

Diana Fisher February 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM  

I love this! So pretty and love the papers!

Lori February 23, 2012 at 11:18 AM  

It's gorgeous. I try over the top and it's just not me. It always looks forced, so I do what I know. :D

Post a Comment