Bingo Card Entry #4 & 5

>> Friday, February 10, 2012

Well, I must say, I am kind of shocked.  When Lori first posted the Bingo Card challenge over at Apron Strings I figured there was absolutely no way I would be able to complete 6 layouts in one week.  It is day 5 of the challenge, and surprisingly I have managed to keep up so far.  Five down, one more to go by Sunday.

And the really shocking part is this - not only have I completed five layouts this week, but, my house is not a mess, my kids are not neglected or hungry, my laundry is done and I've also completed a couple other crafty projects that have been on my to-do list for a long time!  I don't know what is going on here....

Thursday - Transparency


Friday - 3 Tags

3 comments:

Lisa Elton February 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

Oh Sarah I love the pretty embellished banner along the top on the first one. And the colors on your second are a fun mix with the sweet buttons!

Patchi February 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

I love how you tucked the transparency behind the banner! Great layouts!

Lori February 23, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

Look at you go. . .people might start to think you're SuperMom and are in total control. ;D

Glad you're getting more done and nobody is complaining of hunger or the need for underwear. LOL

Beautiful, beautiful layouts.

Post a Comment