A Card for a Birthday Party...

>> Thursday, February 2, 2012

It was Emma's birthday last month but we were not able to have a party due to a persistent flu bug so we are having a girl's tea party and craft afternoon on Saturday to make up for it.  I am actually very impressed with Emma's patience - she hasn't even complained about waiting to receive her birthday gifts!

I saw a sweet card on the Apron String's Blog and thought that it would be a great inspiration point for cardmaking on Saturday.  I quickly did up my own version and can't wait to see what creativity it inspires in our little artists.



4 comments:

Lori February 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

Sarah, it's wonderful. . .and totally find that today's challenge inspired a card! I need to remember to tell my cardmakers to make cards, LOL.

Thanks for coming by!

Lisa Elton February 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM  

I just love this darling banner! The sweet polka dots, the pretty floral paper and the gingham all blend so well together. The belated birthday party is sure to be a hit with this fun project!

Jessica T February 3, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

That is a beautiful card. Simple in design, but absolutely stunning. A fantastic way to use those scraps that you didn't want to just throw out. Great work :-)

Post a Comment