Bingo Card Entry #1, 2 & 3

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lori over at Apron Strings is hosting a week-long challenge to celebrate Apron Strings 7th Birthday and I decided to play along.  My photos have been stacking up quickly because I haven't been scrapping very much lately, so the "one project" per day format is just what I needed to get me back in the groove.

I am playing along using the Bingo Card that Lori provided - hopefully I can keep up the pace and get an entire row of 6 squares completed (and photographed) by Sunday evening.  I think that I am off to a pretty good start though as I completed three layouts yesterday.

Here are my first entries for the challenge:

Monday - Baker's Twine


Tuesday - Hand-Cut (the No. labels and pennants are hand-cut)

Wednesday - 5 Patterned Papers



4 comments:

Lisa Elton February 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM  

DELIGHTFUL Sarah! Love the colors on the first and the way you've used the twine. The second with grandpa...sigh...SO SO sweet! And the cheerful colors and fabulous layered pennants on the third is super!

Diana Fisher February 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

I love these layouts!!! Great pictures, too!

Tamika February 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

These layouts are wonderful, I especially like the Lime Twist layout, great use of the papers.

Lori February 23, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Oh my, look at your little guy! Getting so big. Man times screams by doesn't it? I so miss your work, and am loving your layouts from the Bingo challenges. Nice job.

Post a Comment