Vintage Love

>> Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper, rhinestone
American Crafts Sticker
Misc Buttons

Trying to be a little more diligent in playing along regularly with one of my favourite challenge sites .... CASE Study, this weeks muse is Laurie Schmidlin. I loved this opportunity to see her work and and thrilled that I was able to have a chance to play along.

I'm feeling like I'm in a bit of a recovery mode from a very busy Easter weekend with the husbands family. Half of whom were sick! I'm hoping it wasn't catching ... Not much to say this morning so I'll leave you with this.

Have a wonderful day!
Rebecca

3 comments:

Lisa Elton April 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

This is delightful Rebecca! Love the sweet banner and that fabulous tree with the script on it...so cute!

Kim April 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

Sweet card! Love the banner and that tree, also the note card on the front looks really cool:)

Teresa Kline April 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

wow, this is super cute!

enjoy *~*

Post a Comment