Celebrate : CAS-ual Fridays

>> Monday, April 2, 2012

Just another quick post to share another card for the CAS-ual friday challenge.


Theme for the challenge was : Based on a Song. I'm sure many of you have heard this song, it was one of my favourites growing up. I wanted to make a thankful/celebration themed card to go with the "Thank you Father for Making me, Me!"

If I were a butterfly, I’d thank you Lord for giving me wings
If I were a robin in a tree, I’d thank you Lord that I could sing
If I were a fish
in the sea, I’d wiggle my tail and I’d giggle with glee
But I just thank you father for making me, me 

 

3 comments:

Michele Gross April 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

Beautiful! The song, the card, just beautiful :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown April 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

So pretty Rebecca!! Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu.

I hope you're doing well!

Gina Lindsay April 5, 2012 at 5:08 AM  

This is such a sweet card!

Post a Comment