I Adore You : My Minds Eye

>> Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am not usually a bandwagon jumper. However, when there is a collection of My Minds Eye on the line, I'm quite willing to jump on, or off any wagon they would like me too (within reason of course ;). Such is the case with My Minds Eye April Challenge : Hexagons. I'm not really sure what the hype surrounding hexagons is right now, but its not really my thing. I'm much more the sort to get excited about polka dots, or bunting, or something along those lines. However, they asked to play along with hexagons, so that's what I did!


SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper, brads and banner 
(Fine and Dandy, So Sophia, Quite Contrary)
American Crafts Thickers
Misc Twill

I didn't have a single sheet of paper in my entire stash (even outside MME) that had hexagons on it, so I followed Anam Stubbingtons idea and created my own little hexagon embellishments. I quite enjoyed the card though, and working outside my comfort zone a little. It wasn't a lot though, because working with 80% + MME product is right in my comfort zone!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton April 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM  

Love your little handmade hexagon! And then of course there are those fabulous polka dots and that sweet little banner!! Cute card Rebecca!!

Kathy Martin April 13, 2012 at 6:23 AM  

Love it! Very cool! Great jute wrap! :)

Post a Comment