We Have A Winner!

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by the blog this weekend for the Apron Strings Blog Hop! I am so excited to have some new followers and I really appreciate all the lovely comments that were left.

Now, I promised a prize to one lucky commenter, and that person is -

Lisa W, January 9, 2011 5:01 PM

Your layout is adorable. I love all of the supplies you get in the kits.

Congratulations Lisa!  Just send an email to Lori@apronstringsdesigns.com and let her know that you are the winner of the Cookie Jar Treat from Sarah's blog and she will get it sent out to you right away. 

And before I go, here is another one of the layouts I created using the January 2011 Bigger Than a Breadbox kit.  


Happy Monday, 

2 comments:

Lisa W January 10, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Thanks Sarah! I had a great time on this hop.

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 10, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

CONGRATS Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment