Some Announcements of My Own

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I realize that I haven't been very diligent in updating the blog lately -  fortunately Rebecca is back from her world travels so she is contributing regularly and making up for my lack - but I still feel bad. In my defense though, I do have a very good excuse.  

I have been working on a really, really big project. 

Actually, that's a lie.  It's a really tiny project, the kind that takes about nine months to finish. 

I should have pictures to post mid-July.

I have also been working on something else, though not quite as exciting, or all-consuming (and thankfully not morning-sickness inducing).

For the past four months I have been a design team member for Get Sketchy card challenges, and this month we launched a sister blog for scrapbook layout sketches called Get Your Sketch On.  


We have a fabulous design team to inspire you and some awesome sketches (and prizes) lined up, so please check out the new blog.  We'd love to have you play along!



5 comments:

Catherine January 4, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Congratulations Sarah...can't wait for those July photos!

Lea January 4, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!! And I'm going to go check out the new sketch blog right now!

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 4, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME news!! Off to check out the new blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kerryn January 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

Looking forward to working with you at GYSO Sarah :) and wow! congratulations!!!!

Keshet January 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

Oh, lots of great things happening! Congrats!

Post a Comment