GYSO#3

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

We're on our third sketch over at the new sketch site - Get Your Sketch On - and it just keeps getting better and better.  

Unfortunately morning sickness is still going strong so I've been a bit lacking in the energy and creativity departments, but I did manage to put together a simple page for this week's challenge. I  used some photos I took of my son and little brother back in the fall... back before our lovely wetland park got buried under four feet of snow. How I miss those sunny days... and actually having the energy to go out of the house with the kids!
SUPPLIES
My Mind's Eye patterned paper, pom-pom trim, journaling card
Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas & shapes
October Afternoon tiny type alphas
Basic Grey cardstock stickers


You really should head over to the GYSO blog to check out what the other designers did with this sketch, there are some gorgeous layouts this week! Plus, if you play along with us you could win a $25 Stampin' Up gift certificate.


6 comments:

Laurel January 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM  

What a great layout, love the stitching!

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenny B January 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

LOVE this LO! You did a GREAT job!

Lea January 18, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Great title and alphas! Love the flower!!!!

Kerryn January 18, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

I love the colours you have used to complement your photos!

Hope the morning sickness passes soon :).

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

GREAT take on the sketch!!!! Fabulous!

Post a Comment