Inspirational Card Sketches DT!

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm thrilled to announce that I (Rebecca) am among the lucky ones chosen to be on the Inspirational Card Sketches newest design team! I am so honoured to be working along side some great designers and with wonderful sponsors as well. If you have never been to ICSketches, you really ought to check out the blog. I love working with the sketches and there are some great prizes to be won every week!


The other designers on the team:




This week's sponsor is Pattie's Creations, a fun etsy shop that has some wonderful digital stamps. Pattie is giving away 3 digital stamps to the winner of this weeks ICSketch challenge! What are you waiting for? Head over and take a peak at what the girls have done with this weeks sketch! Without further adieu, I present my creation based off of the newest sketch.

SUPPLIES:
MM Rhinestones
My Mind's Eye Paper
MM 3D Metal Tag
Wood Veneer
Vintage Ribbon

Have a wonderful week! 


2 comments:

DeeDee Catron January 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Congratulations Rebecca!!! excited to see what you do for them :)

Stacy January 5, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

Congrats on your debut in ICS - I cant wait to get to know you better! Love your card, and especially the lace! :)

Post a Comment