Sketchy Thursdays 6.24

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010



I totally did not have time to scrapbook this morning... but I really wanted to play along with Sketchy Thursdays this weeks so I did anyway. I love that this sketch used so many photos, unfortunately I did not have a set of four photos on hand so I had to improvise and go with three instead.





SUPPLIES
Memory Keepers patterned paper
K&Company Die Cut cardstock
My Mind's Eye Labels
Making Memories metal frame, shimmer alphas, paint
American Crafts thickers
Fancy Pants chipboard shapes
Melissa Francis keyhole
7 Gypsies key
Maya Road journalingMisc. appliques, pin, beads, ribbons, thread, buttons


I hope you are having a wonderful day but I really don't have time to be blogging either...




4 comments:

Kathy Martin June 30, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Fabulous page! Love the soft colors and your use of the old products....chip chatter and that MM metal frame! :)

Deb Hickman June 30, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Wow,such a pretty layout.I just love everything about it from the way you've used different alpha's,the bow with all those little details,the frame with buttons,I could carry on.

DeeDee Catron June 30, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

your pages are so gorgeous SM. I love seeing what you do. ♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 30, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and all the buttons!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment