K Werner Readers' Choice Color Inspirations No. 3

>> Friday, June 11, 2010



A friend introduced me to Kristina Werner's blog about a year ago and I have been a regular reader and admirer of her work ever since. She has a couple of regular features on her blog, such as Make a Card Monday and Finally Friday which are a wonderful source of inspiration when it comes to making cards.

My all time favorite feature though has to be her Color Inspiration challenges. There are some crazy talented designers who submit cards to these challenges; I am always amazed and a little intimidated by the submissions.

Well, after being an admirer for a long time, I decided that today is the day I become a participant. I just found out that my grandmother is going to be having surgery this week so I wanted to make a special card for her. I really liked the colors presented in this week's challenge, so I went for it.

So here it is. My very first ever entry into Kristina Werner's color challenge...



2 comments:

The Scrappy Bug June 11, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Great job. I would say for your first submission, you did an excellent job.

Rebecca Mosher June 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Love this card, especially the butterflies :)

Post a Comment