Sketchy Thursdays 6.10

>> Friday, June 11, 2010


I think this might be a new personal record; here I am posting my layout for this week's Sketchy Thursdays challenge the day after it was posted! Okay, I realize that might not be the most exciting thing you've read all day but I am usually a major procrastinator so this timely posting is a pretty unusual thing for me.

I'd like to say that all of the credit goes to inspiration but I think that fact that my husband is out of town and I fed my kids cold sausage and avocados for dinner last night might have something to do with it too.

At any rate, here is my take on this week's sketch. I just love working with big photos.

SUPPLIES
Making Memories trims, metal charms,
Bazzill cardstock
My Mind's Eye chipboard accents
Autumn Leaves stamps
Ranger ink


Who knows, I might even be able to make another layout based on this sketch before the challenge is over!

5 comments:

lisa June 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Great page and such a cute photo. I'm loving your alphas too. Thanks for playing x

Anonymous,  June 14, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

I really like what you did with this sketch! And all the layers are fantastic :)

Deb Hickman June 14, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

Thanks for your kind words and hope you will be entering Julys Guest Designer Challenge. I've just looked at you LO's and cards they are amazing.I really like your style.
I love what you've done with this sketch and what a little cutie in the photo. The way you've used the quote is very clever.
Will be back to look what you've done for the July Designer Sketch.

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 16, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

JUST GORGEOUS!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the paint on the alphas! :):) Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment