{Rebecca} Sketchabilities Sketch 89

>> Monday, April 15, 2013

I know I'm a little bit prejudice, but I'm quite convinced that I have the most adorable little girl. I finally printed off some photos and am starting to scrapbook them. Sofia is only 8 months old, but I already feel like she is so big when I look at this photo from her taken at 4 weeks old. She was such a gorgeous little thing and she's grown up so much!

I loved this sketch from Sketchabilities and this may have been the quickest I ever finished a page. It took about an hour. Sometimes I can spend days on a page! But with a sketch like this, it just came together so beautifully.



"I just love this."


Thanks for looking and be sure to take a peak at the beautiful inspiration the rest of the design team has for you!


6 comments:

Lisa Elton April 15, 2013 at 3:46 PM  

She is a sweet little pumpkin!! Your page is darling, LOVE the OA papers. I just bought this collection a couple of months ago and think it's so sweet. Your tag and doily tucked under her picture are perfect accents and I love the fluttery butterflies!!

Unknown April 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM  

What a wonderful page! And the photo is so cute! Love it!

best wishes,
Birgit

Crystal Schneider April 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM  

Great job with the sketch. Your page is so pretty I love the soft colors.

Shinobu Hiramatsu April 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM  

Wow!! Cute so cute!!
I love your soft colours and sweet photo!
very lovely!!

Meihsia Liu April 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM  

Hi, Rebecca, your layout is so adorable. Love the beautiful soft colors and the great photo. ^_^

Trish May 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM  

This is so very cute

Post a Comment