{Rebecca} Sketchabilities 88

>> Monday, April 1, 2013

I kept checking my blog this morning, waiting for my post to come live, but then realized that I had forgotten to even schedule a post for today, hence the quick post, because I didn't plan on making a post!

Thanks to another great sketch from Sketchabilities, I have my second page for the wedding album done. This was such a versatile sketch and just perfect for the page I wanted to accompany the first.




My brother and his wife were married at a heritage town so to using the vintage ribbons, buttons, and dictionary pages really helps to tie in the wedding theme to the pages a little.


I also used my Memory Maze chipboard and heavily misted it with some Glimmer Mist. Love the texture it adds to the page!

Be sure to check out the Sketchabilities site, the inspiration from the design team this week is incredible!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton April 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM  

Beautiful page and the chipboard pieces look amazing ~ love the corner piece!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie April 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM  

Beautiful page!
Love the newspaper paper print background paper mixed up with soft colors and the romatic elements.

Trish April 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM  

Gorgeous work...I love your wedding LO

Meihsia Liu April 15, 2013 at 7:58 AM  

This layout is gorgeous. The background paper and the embellishments are awesome! ^_^

Post a Comment