{Rebecca} DYSU : Polkadots!

>> Thursday, August 2, 2012

What a fun challenge we have over at Do You Stack Up this week! Polkadots! Seriously, how can you go wrong with a challenge like that? The challenge wasn't in creating something with polkadots, but in deciding which of my polkadot papers to actually use. I finally settled on some My Minds Eye that I had recently acquired, and paired it with a fun transparency from the Abbey Road collection.


I made this card for Papa (husbands grandfather) and at the time I had no idea they had once traveled across North America in a green VW van. My husband thought I had done it on purpose, but it was really just a neat coincidence. Papa of course, loved it!

Just like every week there are some fun prizes to be won on the DYSU blog, be sure to stop in and check out all the fun goodies that the girls have lined up for you.

Challenges : 





17 comments:

Denise August 2, 2012 at 8:06 AM  

This is such a fun card. Love the transparencies and the fab papers.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lisa Elton August 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM  

This is so much fun Rebecca ~ love the pattern in the clouds and that cute green van! Have a blessed day ;)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) August 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

Such a delightful scene! So fun, loooove the patterned clouds!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study!

Jen Timko August 2, 2012 at 6:32 PM  

Just wonderful! Love the papers. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy Sheffer August 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM  

How FUN! Lucky you with the green van - how perfect!

Sonia August 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

I love your amazing creation. Great JOb!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

**Lollipop Crafts is Party Time because we celebrate our 2nd aniversary (Blog HOP with a lot of prizes):
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-party-time-celebrating-our-big-2.html

Ren-Yi August 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

i'm glad to see you "back" on the blog-o-sphere. love the details and i'm such a fan of the clouds! Absolutely delightful!

Teresa Kline August 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

oh my, this is super cute!

enjoy *~*

Jen Sannes August 4, 2012 at 6:10 AM  

So stinkin' cute! I love how you have combined all of these elements in such a classy way. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Paper Issues August 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

What a fabulous card! I love those clouds!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues. We featured you today! =)

Maureen August 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

what an adorable little scene with so many fun details :) Thanks so much for playing with us during our CASE Study anniversary celebration!

Arabella August 5, 2012 at 12:49 AM  

Oooh I love this card Rebecca! It's fabulous!

Arabella

Aimes August 5, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

I'm going dotty over this card (sorry I couldn't resist the pun!)
Thanks for sharing your signature style with us at CASE Study! :)
Hugs!
x

Ann Schach August 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

How cute! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown August 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM  

I really love this card Rebecca!! There is a lot of inspiration for me here ;) Hugs, Joan

Post a Comment