{Rebecca} DYSU : Buttons

>> Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just popping in quickly to share my card for Do You Stack Up?'s 85th challenge, Buttons! I kept it fairly simple with the buttons really being the only embellishments that the card needed in addition to a few layers of cardstock. We're off in a few days to BC for my little brother's wedding! Time moves so quickly. Last year at this time I was preparing for my own wedding and now here we are, parents and soon to celebrate our first anniversary ...


SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Honey Cake Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Vintage Buttons

Be sure to swing by and take a look at what the rest of the girls have created for your inspiration!

 

6 comments:

Denise August 16, 2012 at 3:55 AM  

This card is gorgeous. Love the clean design and the clever cut out hearts.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lisa Elton August 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

This is so soft and lovely Rebecca, a delightful card!

Barbara August 18, 2012 at 3:20 AM  

Wow, what a beautifully clean and simple card Rebecca....I love it!

nwilliams6 August 18, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

Beautiful and sweet in every way!

Cheryl August 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM  

Cute, cute design! Beautifully done.

Post a Comment